- People who want support getting started or finishing writing their book.
- People who want to build confidence and thrive on group support.
- People who might have never written a book before.
- Get clear on the message you are wanting to bring to the world.
- Feel better about finally getting started with your book.
- Enjoy a community of writers who like you are writing their book also.
- You are looking to gain access to inside information about the publishing world.
- Use a book to build your expert status in your field.
- 12 Writing Videos that will help you begin and finish your book, +2 'after the book' bonus videos
- Weekly Facebook Live Videos for Realtime Answers
- 3 Q&A Zoom Calls to Get Support On Your Authorship Journey
- Private Facebook Community offering encouragement, positivity, and accountability
- How to Use the Build Your Brilliant Book Masterclass
- Before we begin...
- A message from Todd and Kyra FREE PREVIEW
- Taking The Writing Leap FREE PREVIEW
- Guided Meditation - Authentic Not Perfect
- Writer's Checklist
- Time Saver! Is Your Book Already Written? Required Reading FREE PREVIEW
- Zoom Mastermind and Q&A #1
- Facebook Live Q&A Week #1
- Test Your Knowledge Week 1
- Using A Writing Schedule That Works
- Block Time and Calendar Template
- Mind Mapping & Outlines
- Mind Map and Outline Templates
- Time Saver! What The Heck Do I Write About: A Simple Strategy To Find Topics. Required Reading
- Test Your Knowledge Week 2
- Write First Gain, Confidence Later
- Unboxing Your Creativity: Guided Hypnosis Audio
- How to make your book more interesting to read: Part 1
- Time Saver! Is Writer's Block Real? Quick tips to overcome blocks to creativity. Required Reading
- Use Time Management and Organization Hacks to Write an Outstanding Book
- Create Massive Value For Your Reader And They Will Keep Reading
- How to make your book more interesting: Part 2
- Week 5: Create a Plan For Your Book: What you must Consider
- Developing Your Content for your Readers
- How to make your book more interesting to read: Part 3
- Book Structure & Style with your Goal in Mind.
- Why These Books Work: 2 Book Reviews
- How to Keep On Writing Even if You Feel Like a Fraud (Impostor Syndrome)
- Formatting Basics
- Goal Post Evaluation
- Cleaning up your Content
- How to Self-Edit Your Manuscript
- How to Title Your Non-Fiction Book
- How to Write Your Book's Back Cover Description
- Bonus Week #13 Getting Your Books In Bookstores. Pros v. Cons
- Bonus Lesson #14 What to never settle for when it comes to publishing your book
- How to Write Your Preface, Introduction, and Conclusion
- Congrats! Here's what's next...
- Book List with Links
- Apps and Technology for Writers
You Could Win A Top Tier Publishing Contract
Students who graduate the masterclass and submit your completed manuscript will be entered into our 'Build Your Brilliant Book Contest.' The winner will receive a free publishing package ($4,000 value) with As You Wish Publishing. (See FAQ below.)
50 Paperback Books With Purchase of A Publishing Package
Enrolled students are eligible to receive 50 books printed for free with your purchase of a publishing package from As You Wish Publishing by Nov. 15, 2020. (See FAQ below.)
Win a $4,000 Book Publishing Package — FREE!
Enrolled students who complete the 3-month 'Build Your Brilliant Book' masterclass must complete all homework and turn in a 100% completed manuscript by the deadline provided (TBA) to be eligible to win. The winner will be announced within a few days after masterclass concludes.
Get 50 Books Printed Free ($750 value)
Your enrollment in the 'Build Your Brilliant Book' masterclass makes you automatically eligible to receive 50 printed books for free after you purchase a "Kindle eBook + Paperback Book + Launch to Bestseller" Publishing Package at $3,997 from As You Wish Publishing. These 50 free books will be the book you wrote from the masterclass. The 50 Books Printed for Free offer is valid from your date of purchase of the Build Your Brilliant Book Masterclass until November 15th 2020 (two weeks after the masterclass ends).
Limited Edition Swag Store Apparel and Accessories
Enrolled students are eligible to purchase apparel and accessories from the 'Build Your Brilliant Book' online store.
What does "Self-Paced Course" mean?
"Self-Paced Course" means you will have access to the content of this course for one year (ending August 1st, 2021). However, in order to be eligible to have a chance to win the $4,000 Book Publishing Package, you must turn in your completed manuscript by the end of the 90 day course. Specific date TBA.